My highest gratitude goes to my Mentor (owner of http://wanderingjouster.com/) for nominating me this award! I really feel blessed and privileged enough to receive my first award in the realm of blogging. Hoho. Thank you so much for continuously inspiring me in my craft of writing and teaching. 🙂
These are my top three ways of helping others:
1. First, of course, is by pointing them to Christ, the Way, the Truth and the Life. I want and pray for my life to be a river overflowing with His grace and reflecting the radiance of His love, bright enough for all to see.
2. Second, as a correlation to that of the first, I want to inspire, drive, motivate, encourage, challenge people by my two-sided passions and dreams, or I would want to claim as my future vocation — teaching and writing.
3. Third, more than any I’d think of would be through service. Sincere and transparent service to others, coming from Truth. This still serves as a correlation to the first.
For the nomination of my fellow bloggers for this award, here we go!
Congratulations to my fellow bloggers. 🙂 I know you deserve this award more than I do actually.
This is the criteria for accepting this award:
•Display the Award Certificate on your blog.
• Write a post and link back to the blogger that nominated you.
• Inform your nominees of their award nominations.
• Share three ways that you like to help others.
• Nominate as many bloggers as you like.